According to Verizon’s 2018 Data Breach Investigation Report, 58 percent of cyber-attacks target small businesses. And the cost of a single data breach can be devastating, averaging $3.86 million.
As a small business owner, you can’t afford to take chances when it comes to information security. You need someone who can proactively protect your business from data breaches, malware, and other cybersecurity threats.
An information technology (IT) provider offers the comprehensive security solutions you need to keep your business safe. Here are ten reasons why your small business needs an information technology provider:
- They can help you create a strong cyber security strategy: A good IT provider will work with you to create a tailored cyber security strategy that meets the specific needs of your business. They’ll help you identify your vulnerabilities and develop a plan to protect your data.
- They can manage all of your IT needs: A comprehensive IT provider can manage all of your information technology needs, from setting up email accounts to installing software to designing your website. This takes the burden off of you so you can focus on running your business.
- They can provide expert guidance: When it comes to information technology, there’s a lot you don’t know. But an IT provider does. They can provide expert guidance on everything from which software to use to how to secure your data.
- They can help you save money: A good IT provider can help you save money by identifying cost-effective solutions that fit your budget. They can also help you avoid costly mistakes, like choosing the wrong software or not properly securing your data.
- They can make your life easier: An information technology provider can make your life easier by taking care of all of your IT needs. This gives you more time to focus on running your business and less time worrying about information technology.
- They can keep your business running smoothly: A reliable IT provider will keep your business running smoothly by ensuring that all of your information technology systems are working properly. This includes everything from email to website hosting to software updates.
- They can protect your data: A good information technology provider will help you protect your sensitive data from cyber-attacks, malware, and other online threats. They’ll also help you create a backup plan in case of a disaster.
- They can keep your information confidential: A reputable IT provider will keep your information confidential and only share it with those who have a need to know. This includes information about your customers, employees, and business finances.
- They can help you comply with regulations: An IT provider can help you comply with industry regulations, like HIPAA and PCI DSS. They’ll make sure that all of your information technology systems meet the required standards.
- They can be your partner: A good information technology provider will be your partner in business. They’ll work with you to help you achieve your business goals. And they’ll be there for you when you need them, 24/7/365.
So does your small business need an information technology provider? If you want to keep your business safe, compliant, and running smoothly, the answer is yes. Find a reputable IT provider who can be your partner in business. They’ll help you create a strong cyber security strategy, manage all of your IT needs, and provide expert guidance when you need it. And they’ll be there for you 24/7/365.