Have you begun planning your wedding and are wondering what dates would be the best to get married in 2023? There are a few things to consider when picking a date for your wedding. You’ll want to make sure that the weather is good, that there aren’t any major holidays that could interfere with travel plans, and that you pick a date that works well for both you and your partner. To help you out, we’ve put together a list of 10 dates that we think would be great for getting married in 2023.
- January 1st: Start the new year off right by getting married on New Year’s Day. This date is especially good if you’re hoping for snow on a big day.
- February 14th: Valentine’s Day is always a popular day to get married, and for good reason. It’s a romantic day that comes with built-in decorations and theme ideas.
- March 17th: St. Patrick’s Day falls on a Saturday in 2023, making it a great day to get married. Plus, what’s more fun than having a green-themed wedding?
- April 21st: Easter Sunday is a beautiful spring day that would be perfect for an outdoor wedding.
- May 5th: Cinco de Mayo is another fun themed wedding date. Have a fiesta-style wedding complete with Mexican food and margaritas.
- June 9th: The summer is a popular time to get married, and June 9th is a great date to choose. It’s not too close to the start of summer break, but still gives you plenty of time to plan an outdoor wedding.
- July 4th: Independence Day is a patriotic holiday that would make for a unique wedding theme. You could decorate with red, white, and blue and serve American food like hot dogs and apple pie.
- September 3rd: Labor Day weekend is a great time to get married because many people have the day off from work. This date also falls during the peak of wedding season, so you’ll have your pick of venues and vendors.
- October 31st: Halloween is an increasingly popular wedding date, and 2023 is a perfect year to get married on this spooky holiday. You could have a Halloween-themed wedding complete with costumes, candy, and decorations.
- December 31st: What better way to ring in the new year than by getting married on New Year’s Eve? This date is especially festive and would be a great choice if you’re looking for a unique wedding day.
While these dates are considered some of the best to get married in 2023, it’s important to remember that any date can be special if you and your partner are truly committed to making it so. No matter when you choose to tie the knot, make sure to celebrate your love with all your heart and make your wedding day unforgettable.
If you’re looking for an all-inclusive wedding venue that can make your special day even more perfect, look no further than Marinaj Banquets & Events. They have everything you need to make your dream wedding a reality, from DJ/MC services, catering, and the bar. Plus, their knowledgeable staff is always on hand to answer any questions you may have and help you plan the wedding of your dreams. Please visit them today at www.marinajbanquets.com to get started!